Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Relatives gathering dinner 26/12/08

It was the eve of my sister's (Diana) wedding. Lots of relatives especially from Sarawak came over to witness and celebrate the joyous occasion. I especially looked forward to meet my niece!! We had dinner with the relatives at my house. We practically prepared the food for them. Me and my bro were in charge of the meat section while the rest help out the rest of the food. I roasted the turkey, and with my bro did the bbq lamb, wings, and sausages.

The whole affair turned out good, lot of good feedbacks, especially on the food. They liked my turkey and also the fruit salad, prepared by my mom. It was a good nite when everybody were happy with the food.


Who is this girl???

My baby niece!! Gianna.... cute right!!


Durian cake from my mom's friend. One of the best in town (Labuan).


BBQ lamb.


The food.....

BBQ wings....

Roast turkey. Really nice.....

The fellowship of the CHINS and YAPS.....hahahaha





After they left, we were told to hand the red cloth above the entrance door. Chinese tradition....


It was not the end of the nite yet, we have to pick up Brooke from the airport. She had a very delayed flight from KL. She was kind enough to brought us donuts, all the way from Jakarta!! woooo.....

These are mini donuts.....

These are the typical, all demand donut. All of them taste nice, no joke. I bet it would be nicer to have them in Jakarta fresh from the oven! I wonder when I'll have the chance to go there....hmmmm.....

No comments: