Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Lionel & Diana's Wedding Day 27/12/2008

Woke up a bit early than usual. Noises coming from everywhere in the house, preparing their own thing for my sis' wedding. Went out of the room for quick look before washing up.

The hairdresser and make up artist were there preparing my sis.


My niece still asleep......so adorable


The wedding went very well and smooth. The church literally packed with friends and relatives! This is really a good sign. I didn't get any wedding pics of my sis and Lionel yet as there were professional photographers, I don't wanna do any photo shoot. So I will update later when I get the copies. Below are some pictures that I took with friends and relatives.




We headed off to Membedai Shell Club House for the lunch reception after the wedding.

Niece sweating and enjoying the cool breeze from Rachel.


Some random shots




My cousins from Kuching.


Wedding dinner was at Dorsett. Great food, great fellowship and company, and great WINE! hahaha.




The 4 Chin-keteers, hahahah. Been quite a while since all 4 of us siblings meet together. Took some pictures with diff pose for remembrance.






After the dinner some of us head towards "Fun Pub", the place that used to call Some Place Else (SPE) in Dorsett. We have some drinks and the some of them trying to make Lionel drunk, but failed. They announced the newly wed in the pub and being pulled to the dance floor, hahaha. Once a lifetime bah.....

Romantic eh.....

Lovely couple indeed...

No comments: