Saturday, January 03, 2009

December happenings No. 4

Christmas dinner @ Chals Country Cafe (25/12/08)

I wanna wish you all readers a Merry Christmas 2008 and a Happy New Year 2009!! This year's Christmas experience is a bit different from the usual. Didn't get to spend and celebrate with my Kairos members, partly due to tiredness from the Christmas Eve service celebration. Overall it was still good, as I get to spend time with my family and friends.

Went to Chals Country Cafe for dinner as we didn't prepare dinner, might be lazy kua, and just wanna relax after roasting my turkey.


Waiting for food

Salt & pepper...... testing my HP camera, hehe

chocolate drink. They don't serve alcoholic drinks, too bad....

We were not really hungry, so we ordered 3 dishes that we can share together.

Carbonara

Pizza

Another view of the pizza. The price altogether about RM60. A bit too pricey, considering the establishment doesn't have air-conditioner, else it would be worth it. Service not that great either. The place can be improved for sure.


Next place we went to Italian cafe, which is near Tip Top or Picotec. Went there for few rounds of drinks and pool and fellowship with friends. The place owns by an Italian guy, together with a partner. We ordered some snack, pizza, carbonara and fritters.




Beers.....sweet.......heineken bah....

Waitress serving us pizzas.....

More drinks....

and more drinks...... the place is nice, the atmosphere and surrounding is bright enough and cozy...... the price, a bit on the pricey side, but still can be ignored once a while, LOL!



Christmas Turkey!!!! (25/12/08)

I always make a point to at least roast a turkey for Christmas. The turkey was well done, juicy and aromatic. Everybody liked them, sweeet~~~~~ Merry Christmas!!







Christmas Eve Service

Some random shots. It was a good night. A usual big turnout. It's a JOY to serve the Lord... hehe

Me and Tshing Teng bergoreng.... goreng goreng!!!


Resting....

Ipod-ing and posing......hah







ROAST Pork belly (24/12/08)

I tried to roast a pork belly, but it was a failure. I can't really get the pork skin to crisp. I'm sure I got the ingredients right, guess the heat and the time spent wasn't correct / accurate enough. Not easy, but will try again next time

Halfway cooked

Cooked, but the skin is not the desired texture, not crisp, sigh......... FAILED!!! I know from the looks of it, it does looks appetizing.


Friends reunion 22/12/08

Been a while since I saw my old friends who have moved to Australia. Now they (Lance & Gordon) are my in-laws. hahahaha. Glad to meet them up again and catch up with the old times

Gordon......


Farewell Lunch for Ka Seng @ Pizza Hut 20/12/08















Christmas Decorations

Starry nite oh..........


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks