Sunday, September 21, 2008

ALPHA COURSE 2008

Alpha Course at my residence the past 3 months plus was a good experience. Though I'm not directly involve in the weekly event, but I offered myself to help out in a way, especially in preparing/organising food while discussion time. now that the course is over, but the new phase has just begun. A new cell has been created! It's Vineyard. It will be held at my house weekly on Wednesday night. But I won't be joining their cell as I have my own agenda to do at home (my room to be specific) I started my new study in Open University Malaysia, a sort of a distance learning, but fortnightly will have tutorials at the learning center in Labuan town, so it's a convenient thing for me to start studying again in order for my to properly climb the corporate ladder. who say's life will be easy? And I know life will not be easy if we don't put any serious effort, same goes to church ministry.

Ok back to Alpha course, we had the closing bbq dinner @ uncle Alfred Lim's place. I like to hangout at his place coz he has 2 fish ponds where we can do some fishing, really cool. you know la, I like fishing bah. It was a Sunday evening (7/9/08), after my tutorial class at 5pm, I rushed to his house for the feast and also fishing. It was a great evening for me, the picture and my face expression says it all!!

My 1st catch!!!! It's not the smallest. I caught quite a number of fishes, I think reached 10 fishes.


This is the 2nd biggest fish, a talapia. Nice catch. I was smiling so happily man. Damn I like my smile, cute right, LOL!


These are King prawn. Big man,...really big. Very rare for me to have this chance to savor this.


On the grill you all go!!!


Yes!!! The biggest catch of the DAY!!!! It was the biggest talapia fish I ever caught. And i beat everyoe else on that day, hahahah. I was so happy, that I brought 2 biggest talapia of the day home to EAT,.....yes........makan. Stay tune to see my coming post on I cooked them, wahahah.


chicken wings, very nice, marinated by Carol, wauh......


Siew nyuk!!! roasted pork, really nice too, homemade somemore. One of the highlight dish of that evening. Really very fast sold off!!!


See how big the prawns were,.....in my stomach lor,......


bqq in action......


Cheesy cake with Jackson...........yummy too. I really had a big feast, really feasting my heart out, hahahha.


One of the alpha course, celebrating my mom's b'day


B'day cake.


Feasting after the discussion in one of the Alpha course sessions.


A lot of food.


One of the good dish, DURIAN ICE-CREAM CAKE!!! Seriously, no joke, it's absolutely delicious!!! Very generous on the durian meat in the ice-cream. Real Durian ingredient, oh,....my.......I tot I saw heaven when I had the 1st bite........ooooohh.....


OOoooOOoooOOO......durian is in my heart....LOL!


Lo Ma Kai,.....glutinous rice with meat....


Another view of lo ma kai before serving....

No comments: