Friday, July 11, 2008

FUTSAL (11/7/08)

Today my colleague from other dept invited me for futsal game with other colleagues. Been quite a while since I touch a soccer ball. Well this game is on a concrete or different soft surface, not grass. So I accepted the invitation and went for a try. We had the game at a place which was a tennis court, own by Perbadanan Labuan. I'm not sure if it's gonna be under the company's expenses, but so far nobody collect any fees from me (on sharing basis). So I guess will be under company's expenses, which should be fine. It is good to spend on sports activities, get the employees to be more healthier, especially me, hahahah.

The place was nice, floor painted nicely, with high fence surround the area. Nice place to play, except it's an open area, not shaded. So the rain will practically ruin the game. there were almost 20 of us, din expect the turnout to be big. (actually our workforce is about 600 ppl, hahahah). The game was tiring, even though each game only last bout 7-10 mins, then switch. Running up and down. It's good for me la, working out my cardio. Will try to involve more next time, need to build stamina and cardio healthy-ness.

One of other reason that I went is also to build friendship among my colleagues, coz most of the time at work I only confine within my cubicle and my dept, didn't really walk around and socialize, coz my dept is quite busy with paperwork. Only once a while that I do talk for a bit and joke around with my own dept colleagues. I wanna know more people outside my dept, so I guess this is a kick-start to get to know more of them.


Got spectators somemore, hehehehe


Wah, the team are discussing strategies, scary.........
Fat or thin, all can play!!!


Happiness and frustration, wahahahah......


Tiring man running up and down. But I did pull some tricks or strategies to beat the opponents, but still can't score, gotta try run faster for the ball, hehehehe. Some of them are quite skillful, playing few tricks to deceive the opponents, amazing. Will ask them to teach me next time, must learn.

I was there for only an hour coz at 6pm I have badminton game with the usual friends, and somemore wanna explore more with my new badminton racquet bah. Surprisingly I still have the energy to play badminton and I did play well today, guess it was the racquet, hahaha. Thank You Lord for the wonderful and fruitful day with friend and colleagues. Hope to know to know my colleagues more closer in times to come. AMEN!!

No comments: