Sunday, June 08, 2008

Friday (5/6)

Went for some pool games with Vinod and Ling Ling. Been long time since a played pool / snooker. I've started taking up snooker since I was in Form 2 I think. I know I was young la. Playing snooker at that time was like a crime!! only Adults 18 and above can play. But me and my friends really liked to play snooker. I got hooked on snooker until I play almost everyday (except weekends) after school. Gila right. We tried to find a good spot where nobody can see us, as if we're doing bad things, coz that time people thought snooker place was a bad place or something. But now, everybody can play, hahahah. The trends really changed. People are more open minded, damn.....


Went to this Pool House near Milimewah. The place is good, service is good. Open air, so means we won't really get stink of the cigarette smell after a couple of pool games there. Environment is good too, something new, RED light. Not Red light district ah, hahahaha.


People enjoying themselves


Wah, Ling Ling ada gaya, hahahahah. I enjoyed the pool games with Vinod. Made quite a few fluke shots too, really fluke, hahahah. Vinod wanna buy a pool table for his home, anyone got any contacts? Do let me know, thanks! hahaha.

No comments: