Sunday, June 08, 2008

Saturday (7/6)

There was a wedding ceremony at COHS, Clament Chua and Marie Chin. I know Clament, not that close though. I was playing bass guitar for the ceremony. The church was PACKED, for sure it was a good thing. One thing amaze me was Clament's newly wife. She was so happy go lucky type, smile, soft laugh and also do bit of funny gestures during the CEREMONY itself. I giggled a few times, beh tahan.....

Before the ceremony


View of the front sanctuary.


Another view

Picture taking session after the ceremony. It was ok. Lunch provided was good too. Then went home for quick rest before band practice for Sunday service. Evening had badminton.

After long day, super tired!! But time well spent for me, hahaha. So I rewarded myself with a bottle of BEER

I like Chang beer, it is different with other brand. I like Heineken too, but a bit pricey now oh. Chang beer only RM3. Heineken RM4++ oh......sigh. See....price hike again, how to enjoy life like this? Not often that I drink beer also ler.

No comments: