Sunday, June 08, 2008

Wednesday (4/6)

I got the news saying that Thursday midnite will increase petrol to RM2.70/litre!! Wat the....... 78 sens increase!!!! 40% increase!!! Really starting feel the pressure of the price hike of all types of stuff, especially petrol. Food prices have been increasing over some period. Sigh. According to my calculation, if I were to stay my fuel consumption pattern, I will have to fork out extra about RM80/month!! You may think it's a small amount, but it's actually quite a big sum for me.

When I got the news, and it's confirmed, straight away I go to petrol station to fill up my car. Yeah, guess I'm just a typical Malaysians. And also a typical accounts person? hahahah.


See the queue, well actually it wasn't so bad. Took me bout 20 minutes to line up and fill the tank. I heard when 11pm the queue almost block the whole highway. caused a bad traffic jam. Luckily I filled up earlier.


Yes, nearing the pump.


Another view

That same nite my house was having Alpha Course opening. It's gonna be around 12-week course. It was good, had good food, and very friendly newcomers. Very bising and talkative, which was a good thing la



Enjoying the FOOD


Really talkative environment, I also cannot tahan. Maybe I was tired from gym and filling the petrol earlier, hahaha.

No comments: