Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Saturday (24/5) What a day.......

I had to wake up slightly bit early, coz need to service my car. Yeah, doing the wheel alignment. I somehow make an effort to keep track of when I need to service my car. So aligning the wheel need to be made every 4 months. What to do, Proton Wira car bah.

So after I dropped my car at the workshop, me, Ivy, Kah Seng and Ah Teng head off to a coffee shop for breakfast. I went to this particular shop which serves quite good curry noodle. Been quite a while since I had that, I guess almost 1 and half year. The shop is just beside the Pasar Tani.


After breakfast we went jln jln a bit, see see look look. Ah Teng look to the left.


Then to the right, hehehehe.......


Then went back to the workshop pick my car after the alignment service. So the day went on as usual, band practice in church, then 4pm go for badminton game in Parish hall. Good game I had.

Then reach home, cool and and shower. then feel hungry. Mom didn't cook. So, I just go to the fridge and see what i can cook for my simple dinner, hahaha. Seeing what i had in the kitchen, I cooked ABC soup instead. I never cook that soup before, so I guess, just give a try la.

I put some carrot, garlic, potatoes, tomatoes, mince pork, onion, red dates, a cube of chicken stock (hehehe cheating ways), and just boil them.


Boiling.........


Cooked!! Wow, the soup was great, I had 2 bowls of it. 1st time cook some more. Mom liked it too, kekekeke. Wanna try???


See my mom enjoying the soup..........yum!!!

No comments: