Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I am free!! I'm moving on..........

Wazzup everybody. Well, after some time of thinking and praying, finally now I'm prepared to share. I’m no longer in a relationship. Yeah, we mutually broke up few weeks back, for the 2nd time, Hahaha. Don’t wanna share the reason why we broke off. So please just let it be. We are still friends though, so let us live our separate lives peacefully as we continue to be friends. I don't wanna keep any negative mindset or any grudges for eachother, not worth it at all. So I wish and pray the best for her and that she’ll meet someone that she can be with happily for lifetime. And I’m sure she prays the same thing for me too.

Will we have the 3rd chance in the future? Well, I’m certain that we are looking/should look at the other side of the field for greener pastures, and not to look back again. Sweet memories and experience will be in my heart, and surely maturity and lessons gained are for our future benefit. Don’t worry about me, I’ll be ok and I’m handling it well, surprisingly. Time will heal. I'll have peace and joy in God. I read a blog teaching how to overcome broken hearted, which I find very helpful. Hahahaha. Wanna know the url? Belanja me yam cha la then I’ll tell you, hahaha.

So, now I’m single, I’m free, and…….I’m moving on!!! These are the mindset that I’m putting on for the meantime. It helps, heheh. Will march on forward for more challenges and see what God has in store for me. I’ll continue to hold on to God for He is my STRENGTH, and my friend also share to me to continue to RELY on God to guide me and provide me my needs. Greener pastures is what I will certainly looking forward too, hehe *wink *wink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ABOUT TIME