Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sunday (25/4) A Holy day......

After a great church service, me and my cg members were hungry!!!! Went to this banana leaf restaurant, at Jati Commercial shops there, same row as RHB bank. We also call it Alex's place. The food is good there, just a bit pricey, but still ok la if go there once a while.


My lunch!! yum........Had mutton curry and mix veges. Vinod belanja bah,....thanks man! Had good fellowship with Vinod and his new friend, Wymen from Seremban. Friendly guy too. After lunch, 3 of us went to look for wrist watches. I brought them to Fong Sai Yick shop, which is famous for selling good and reasonable watches. Vinod finally bought one, a really nice watch, hahahah.
Then got a call from a fren in KL, she helped my bought a brand new Rami set for just RM100!! Wow, cheap la. Normal size and good quality some more. So now I need to wait til July I think for the Rami set. hhehehe.

No comments: