Saturday, May 12, 2007

Pre-birthday (25/4)

I almost totally caught unguarded surprise for my birthday! I really thought they wanna do it on my birthday. This Tshing Teng called me to go his house to fix his PC, as his PC kononnya got problem. they know I'm good at computer stuff so they use that excuse to dupe me to go his hse. mana tau, a surprise. The rest of the cg members hid in a room upstairs. While trying figure out wat's the problem with the PC, I found there's nothing wrong, wat the,.......then suddenly they appeared and sing happy birthday to me. Caroline hold 2 medium size candles and sort of giving this simple cute dance for me,..wahahahaah. I can't really remember how she dance, just a simple one. i should have asked her to dance again before I blew the candles. I was bit touched, hahahaha. Had simple supper, cake and chicken wings.


The crowds


The food. the cake was delicious, homemade cheese cake woooo......Made by the cell member. Great! (wait,..it doesn't end like this simply, read more of my b'day week posts above!)

No comments: