Saturday, May 12, 2007

Congratulations to Thsing Teng and Peggie!!! (Mr. & Mrs. LIM) 14/4/07

Well, this post is dedicated to my cell members, Mr. & Mrs. Lim Tshing Teng. They are the newly-weds. It's the 2nd couple in my cell group that got married. !st was Mr. & Mrs. Alfie Liaw in July'06, aand they are still going STRONG and FAITHFUL!!
The wedding was good, everyone was happy, especially the newly-weds. They had to kiss twice in front of the guests, wahahahaha. Ok bah,.....for LOVE, will do anything!! ;)
Seeing them both working together and being so compatible as a couple really made me envy in a way, wonder when I can meet the ONE for me, well, only God knows. Trust and Obey!
Well, Ah TENG and Peggie!! All the best and Keep trusting the Lord, I'm positive that God will BLESS you both richly in years to come, AMEN!!
(I'll posts some pics of their wedding later, dun have the copies now, he...)

No comments: