Saturday, May 12, 2007

My BIRTHDAY!!!! (26/4)

I somehow do take my birthday quite seriously. But some people don't, as they think it's just numbers that really don't matter. For me it does matter, as a mark on how I performed in my life, how much I did, how much I achieved, how much I experienced in life, both spiritually and also "worldly" exposures. ( I mean those good stuff, not bad worldly stuff, such as travels, food, career, etc) It's like making a target or plan wat to do in your life, or shud I say, an organiser to your life, TIME management, hehehe.My birthday was good. Whole day in office, sms keeps coming in, irritating my colleagues with the sms alerts from my phone, hahaha. Had lunch with cell members, food really nice, at golf club, highly recommended to eat there.
Dinner I spent my colleagues, well, not all of them, to a treat at pizza hut. It may be the last time that I treat them in a group. Dinner with them was nice, they are quite friendly, funny, and talkative. Really enjoy being with them, should have those kind of gathering more often.


The group.


Another view.


A naughty colleague made this for me,....really nothing to do, let u see and have a good laugh.

Sedaaaap.......

Munch munch munch......chew chew chew.........gulp!!


Pizza hut have this small appreciation thingy for b'day person. So I present my IC and they gave me this. A hard sliced pancake with 1 scoop vanilla ice-cream and syrups. It was simple dessert, which I share with them all.

It's really hard,....."watcha lookin at??!!"

They really enjoying themselves

Enjoying herself. My junior, nice lady, too bad, not available liaw. :D

No comments: