Saturday, May 12, 2007

Belated BIRTHDAY BASH!!! (27/4)


Continue from the pre birthday surprised below, my CG members didn't just end it there. We had CG weekly meeting. It was short, they insisted, and I wondered why. I prepared dinner for them, guess they wanted to cut the meeting short just to have dinner as they were hungry. No, that was not the case. after dinner, they planned something for me!!! They played truth or dare on me!!! I was shocked and terrified on wat they have in their sleeves!!! True enough, it was most embarrassing birthday bash for me. Look at the pictures, they speaks a thousand words. (I think more than that!!)

1st they made me wear those stuff.


Then they made me wear pantie hose!!! Really can't stand it.


Sigh,....embarrassing........


Sexy or not??!!


Next, they made me feel like baby again,...drank baby milk out of the baby bottle!!!


Another dare, sing duet with Viviana, we sang Happy birthday song, with the twist, rapper style, the "Yo Yo! check it out!" thingy, hahahah. They have this lucky draw thingy to see whether I'm doing truth or dare. There's few embarrassing questions, don't wanna talk about it here.


Creative photographer.


Then they made me ate BABY FOOD!!! carrot flavour. Instead of feed myself, I made the cell members to feed me, each person one spoonful. Sigh,....really beh tahan, dirty my mouth somemore, really treated me like a baby! BIG BABY


My cell groups. I was wearing a pair of Renoma boxers see.......

My gifts for birthday


miniature bottle of Absolute Vodka from a colleague. Still keeping it as decoration, tak sanggup to drink it.


This is a wafer stick with choc cream inside. A colleague for it from Brunei. It was really nice, luxury cream wafer. Choc rich man....I love choc!


YUM!!!


Renoma Boxers from CG member, my 1st boxers.


Collar t-shirt with my name and CG name embroidered. Cool man.

And I got a few more pics but din take pics of them, such as the new MOZART Choc liqueur from the colleagues, nice to have it with vanilla ice-cream, it has 87% pure chocolate, nice man, new in the market, highly recommended.

The best gift of all that I get this year for my birthday is from GOD. He answered my prayer in successfully getting a job that I have been waiting for. I got a job offer in a company, which involves in Oil & Gas industry. God has been good to me, really feel blessed to the MAX. Will start my Job in June 2007 and this month will be my last month. I'll tell you the company that I'll be joining later next month. Will miss my current job, good & friendly colleagues, challenging and valuable work experience. But I have to move on. I'm on the move!!! heheheh

No comments: