Monday, March 05, 2007

CNY dinner at Foo Chow Association Hall (3/3/07)


The nite before the 15th day of CNY, the Foo Chow Association held their own CNY dinner. My boss is the member of the association, and kind enough to buy a table for us 'Chinese' employees (I'm not trying to be discriminative ah) to attend, well, 8 of us made it. The dinner was great, with my colleagues talking and EATING. The best part it the FISH, big, fleshy and juicy! hahahah.


3 of my colleagues brought their camera, so we took some of us together. Since they are using good, high MP cameras, might as well use their pictures for my blog, hehehehehe, instead of my own 2mp camera phone.


Who was that sneaking behind us???!!!


All of use took a picture with my boss and her daughters. Now u know how my boss looks like, hehehe. She's not a simple person oh......very intelligent, influential and quite sophisticated person.


I forgot what u called this dish. It's sort of bring good luck and fortune thingy. how to eat it? Well, everybody will gather together, prepare their own chopsticks, and mix them up, but scooping them and bring it up high a bit a release.


Getting ready to MIX!!!


"Lau ah Lau ah Lau AH!!! Fatt ah Fatt ah FATT AH!!!" (mix ah mix ah mix ah!! Rich ah rich ah rich ah) That's what we were told to shout while mixing them. Quite fun actually, considering that I rarely do this, hehehehe.

No comments: