Monday, March 05, 2007

Cell Group resume (2/3/07)

After stopping from cell group for 2 weeks due to the CNY celebration, we finally get back together again. Really miss cell group. And that day can consider EVERYBODY attended! So proud of my members! We watched a vcd about praise and worship. Seeing how the organisers do to get young ppl to attend this so called "concert", or i think I would prefer to say "rally", it really looks difficult, but I know, through The Lord Jesus, everything's possible. Wanna do a big concert/rally?? I challenge u!! an also myself, hehehehe.

After the vcd, move on to refreshment! We celebrated 2 birthday couple. one just passed few days ago and another over 1 month! hehehe. Peggie only wait for the cake actually, heheheh.


So romantic!! Both of them going to get married soon, in April, will pray for u 2 !!

No comments: