Monday, March 05, 2007

WORK WORK WORK.......

CNY holiday is over, back to working life. All of us no mood to work, but, have to. Datelines coming, new audit work coming in, pressure building up, tension rising, the heat is on! (hehehe, i think every company face those situations, so nothing to panic about)


My colleague, really hardworking and many questions, which is a good thingy if u wanna learn. "If you have questions, ask, dun act like ur smart when you're not", that's what I remind myself every time, or else u'll get into deeper troubles.


Do I look like I'm getting crazy? hahahaha. can't believe my colleague took this pic from my phone. Din notice it at 1st.


Despite the busy-ness at workplace, I make some effort to excuse myself so that i can spend time with my dear sister, Florence. Been long time since I've met her. She's back, but bit later, as she have to go to her husband's hometown in Sandakan 1st. Yeah my bro-in-law came to Labuan too. Had good time with my sis, even though only for short time, coz of my work, and also church ministries, I'm sure she understands. At least I brought them to buy liquors! hhehehehe.


Work work work,....on my laptop, the list go on and on and on and on...........

No comments: