Saturday, May 12, 2007

BUSY PERIOD!!!!

Hey reader. sorry for not posting in my blog, sure you all wonder where I have wondered to. Been almost 2 months that i didn't post anything, aiyo. Well, my work's busy period is here again. Working OT til 8-9pm every Tuesday til Thursday to knock off my work assigned to me. Really challenging. But hey, if work's not challenging, it won't be interesting, rite? Instead some people having to relaxing work, will just ended up hating it and may potentially being not productive both at work at in spiritual life. Working life has been both productive and learning experience for me. Will I stay in this Co. permanently? Well, later will tell you all.
Why only OT on Tue -Thur only? Well, Mon is prayer meeting and Cell Leaders' meeting, which I really try my hard to make a priority to attend, and Fri is my cell group meeting, which I can't miss it for anything, coz I'm the cell leader lo. Last month, end of April was a good week. It was my birthday!!! Got lots of gifts I received, both from Christian friends and also colleagues, including GOD Himself!! Read the next posts, lots of pic to show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.