Saturday, January 13, 2007

Durian? Sushi?

What a Saturday. Been out the whole day, not having enough sleep and now still on my PC blogging. hahahah. If this continue on, dunno what will happen, hahaahha. People say as ur young, keep urself busy, make ur life a meaningful one. Wonder mine today is meaningful or not. hahah. Have you notice that my blogs are mostly all about FOOD? hahaha. I do enjoy food, obviously from my body size, hahaha. Some people take enjoyment in enjoying all sorts of food, Asian food and western food. Food can be a tool for "friend making", don't u know that? Of course if over-indulge, it will bad for u and your health. So, eat moderately, in the same time still can enjoy food, while you're still young, hehehe.
After my "extra hrs" of work in the office, I straight went to church for my band practice. I don't know why, but today I feel like taking picture. Just take pictures when I have the chance. The practice was tiring, but good. I do find joy in playing in the band even during practices. It heals and relaxes my soul in a way. Hard to explain, in short, I really enjoy P&W.


Christina leading the practice. She's my cell member. But in worship team, she's the leader and I'm the member, hehehe.


Practice, practice, practice.


Drummer for the week, Rastwin, one of the Labuan FM DJ, hehehe.


Oh yeah, Tshing Teng, yeah, him again,.......he's the new guitarist for the worship team! And he'll be playing for the 1st time tomorrow!! He's a good guitarist, but he's more to slow / blues songs. Glad to have him on the TEAM!


After the practice, helped Ah teng to move the table and chairs from his hse that he borrowed, bakc to church. We also planned for SUSHI dinner nite, with Peggie and my sis only. So after moving the stuff, me and Ah Teng went to the wet market to buy some stuff for the dinner. At the market, we passed by a place, FULL of durians!!! So me and Ah Teng drop by the place for a look. The view of the place, made us crave (meng-idam) for them! But we decided to skip it coz we need to buy some stuff for the dinner. Sigh.......(it doesn't end here, continue on reading)


So many! they said these are from Terusan. Dunno where it is exactly. Sabah? Sarawak? Will look into it later.


Sushi rice. Peggie have this REAL sushi rice that we used. Nice and soft.


Look at us busy preparing the sushis. We made so many of our own styles, even California rolls made by my sis, hehehe.

Ah Teng's sushi roll in the making. Fried dory fish, cucumber, egg strips, mayo, etc.


My own invention, hehehe.


My rolls, not so pretty looking, but it's nice.


Ahem!!! Continue on with durians. After the SUSHI dinner, and cleaning up, me and Ah Teng still thought back bout the durians we saw tat early evening. Tat made us crave even more! Without hesitation, we all go!! It was bout 9.45pm already! We were thinking if they still open for sale or not, but by faith we GO! True enough, when we reach there, they are still selling! GOOD! We bought 3 biji and we all ate them on the spot, lazy wanna bring back and eat. The durians were ok, still nice, but not as nice as the Lawas durians that I had 2 weeks ago. Wat a dessert, hahahah.


Look at us enjoying the KING of fruits!! eat only....eat only....

No comments: