Monday, January 15, 2007

CAN YOU REALLY COOK???


Sunday was a special day for Leon. We planned to teach him on how to COOK. Men need to learn how to cook, hehehe. Why do we need to cook? Well, so that we can be independent in a way, make huge savings. And also to bring up your own "saham", hahahahh. Leon is going to Australia for further studies. Se he needs to learn to cook to save money. Pampered guy in a well-off family, hahaha.
That afternoon stopped by at a duty free shop, and remembered a special "shot" my colleague introduced me. She said it is nice and something special. So I browsed the shop for it and found it, displayed at the counter. This shot is called "COWBOY". It's a shot separated in 2 types of liquor/liqueur. One is Bacchus cream and the other is Bacchus butterscotch gold snapps. Well, wait for my review on this drink ok. I hope it'll be good, hehehe.



the look from the TOP.


From the SIDE, see the separation line? Looks cool huh?


Close-up


Ok, Back to Leon's cooking. 1stly, washing the rice. We had this session at Ah Teng's house. Well, Ah Teng do most of the teaching / ordering, showing Leon how do this and that.


Washing the rice.


Getting it ready to cook.


Next, cutting the vege. Looks easy though. Maybe he got the inner talent. hmmmm...


Corn soup. watch the salt man!


Frying eggs + tuna. Easy rite? Well, only taught him those basic and easy stuff, good enuff for survival outside Labuan, hehehe.


Yum!! Good enuff for me, don't wanna have too heavy food, scared dy.


After the dinner and cleaning up, suddenly a frog appeared out of nowhere hopping around in the house!! Ivy almost freaked out, hahahah. We realised that Ah Teng's cat, FATTY, caught it and brought it into the house. Not those any normal frog (inset).


So wat's for dessert? Oh yeah,...cotton cheese cake!! A friend of Peggie's made for her, as a birthday gift, so nice........and the cake was GOOD.


Next dessert.....durian again. Leon's mom gave durian to us. I think it was the same as we had on Saturday nite at the market. Well, since I had durian, my review on the COWBOY shot have to delay til Monday nite. Durian doesn't go with alcoholic drinks ok, remember that.

2 comments:

samantha said...

Aiseh.. lots of food eh... hehe... makes me and my sis hungry only.. btw, we had linked you to our blogs.. =)

Unknown said...

Tht cowboy is nice man..I brought back to tawau and enjoy it with my dad...gets high man!!!hhaha