Saturday, January 13, 2007

The Week that WAS!

Wow, this week been a long week for me, especially in my WORK. I haven't been that hardworking since last July/August!! Worked for few days till 8-9pm. And today, Saturday I also need to work extra hrs just to meet the deadline. Tiring and bit stressful, but I'll get used to it after few weeks. Already being trained to face them already in the past, hahaha. But surely I will want more quality time for myself so that I can invest those time for the church and also for my own self-improvement.

Yesterday's cell group was the 1st meeting of the year, and wat a way to start with the simple, yet a serious and powerful Word from the Lord. It's about being a new you, and the new lifestyle. Of course in a biblical context. In short, we as a Christian must can be:- (Eph 4:25-32)
  • Speak truthfully


  • Angry, but do not sin


  • do not back stab with one another


  • edify with one another


  • learn to forgive

The refreshment was good. (as u can see the pics below). I really enjoy all of their presence, their friendship, charisma and warmth. Really blessed to have them.


Praise & worship, I have always liked it.

During word, serious oh!

Paying attention, wow.


The sought after, "makan time". We had spaghetti, ayam panggang, pineapple tart, and fungus thingy sweet dessert drink.

Everybody are so into it!!

This is the fungus with longan thingy drink up-close. Din get the chance to try it, but they said it was good, so I take their word for it, I can only imagine........

No comments: