Friday, December 29, 2006

TIME = MONEY?

Came across this book at Ah Teng's place, well, eye catching and about MONEY. I know, I've not been managing my money well, thanks for reminding me. So I borrowed the book and read it yesterday.
Surprisingly it's not as interesting as I expected. Well, some chapters are interesting, such as hire-purchase, credit cards and housing loans. It teaches on the pros and cons of obtaining finance from the bank from these 3 items. Of course it's entirely depending on your financial stand/income range. The rest of them are sort of "general understanding" in managing money. I finished reading the book in a day, of course skipping some pages / chapters that are not applicable to me.
Hmmm, so, what should I read next? Investment? Unit trust? Planning to make a serious investment on my own, but of course I need info/knowledge on how & what to invest. Need to be wise.
Besides books on money, my mom keep giving me some Christian books she read. But somehow I don't have that sense of urge to read those. I know it is good & important for me to learn and understand more bout Christianity. (leadership, spiritual warfare, spiritual growth, etc) My mom has more than a hundred books on CHRISTIANITY, do you believe that?! I think i can start to rent out these book to public, at 50 cents a day per book? Money minded guy already huh?! I sense I'll be getting some scoldings later for saying this, hahahahaha. I'm serious, my mom really has a lot, she has a small shelf full of these books. Some are interesting to read, but.......I know whatever reasons I say are LAME,.....so...... I'll try to make a point to read one soon, heh.


The book I read. A bit too simple for me. Maybe you can try to read, for those younger people especially. If u want to borrow, ask Ah Teng.

No comments: