Wednesday, December 27, 2006

ON LEAVE

Yup, as the title says so, I'm now on my annual leave for 4 days, that means I'll be on holiday till 2nd January 2007, and I'll start working on the 3rd, NICE!!!! Well, been relaxing at home and do bit of stuff with Ah Teng, he's also on leave, hahahahah, finally got a fren that I can hang out with for this holiday. Went for basketball games in the evening to workout, burn up my whole week's calories that I accumulated, hahahahah. Hope to able to play badminton tomorrow, need to get permission. If not then stick to basketball.
After dinner, me and my bro went to nearby grocery store to get DURIANS!! Yeah we saw a stall selling durians on the way home from basketball game. So we decided to check it out see if they have any good stuff to satisfy our cravings. It's been, I think almost a year since I last ate durian. We bought 3 biji. It was good, 2 bitter sweet and 1 milky sweet. Give you a tip to get good durian. Ask the seller to open it for us to see the inside to make sure that they are ripe before we buy. If it's not ripe we won't accept. Surely they have to accept this deal or else I won't buy. It's a win win situation. They should be able to pick the ripe ones, they are seller what. The price? Rm6 / kg. But the durians are good, so worth to eat, once a while. (who knows tomorrow I'll go back there and buy some again, hahahaha)

The durians.


Nice and soft, hahaha


YUMMY!!


BUUUUURRRPP!!!!! (oopss)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha?only rm6/kg?..really bo?..eee!!..i bought rm10/kg la..but also taste nice la..hehe..must go kerupang buy liaw :P