Wednesday, December 27, 2006

CHRISTMAS DAY!!!

The Christmas Day was a good day for me. Even though it was a busy day, but at the end of the day, it was worth it. Woke up at 8am coz need to roast the turkey. Not only one turkey, but 2 turkeys!! Ah Teng and I volunteered to do it. We marinated the turkeys on Christmas Eve afternoon and left them in the fridge overnite, so that the sauces and herbs are absorbed by the turkey meat.
After the turkey, we did the potatoes. We had too many potatoes that we did 3 dishes out of it, hahahah. 1st was the mash potatoes, then potatoes baked in whip cream and milk(forgot the exact name of this dish, but it was GOOD), and the baked dry potatoes, hahahahha.
Later in the early evening bout 5pm i had to be in church for the Chinese Service Christmas Celebration. I was involved in a sketch. Why was I involved? hmmm.....long story. Spend me over cup of ice blended coffee and I'll tell you, wahahahaha. The sketch was ok, I got this big cheers from the crowds, dun wanna talk bout it here, a bit embarrassing, and long story too. After the sketch I straight away left and went home to continue preparing for the Christmas dinner.
We had 8 guests (that are not attending COHS) that came and had dinner with us. It was a great dinner, I think and hope everyone enjoyed themselves. I invited 3 colleagues and they came, not empty handed. They brought a bottle CHIVAS whiskey for me! I was bit surprised, but it's rude to decline their gifts rite. So I consider the gift as my CG's as the dinner was my CG's effort.
Then after the dinner, and when the guests left, some of us stay on, and we played PICTIONARY. (google yourself if u dunno what is that) It was fun and hilarious!! Something I need to relax my self and be entertained after all the hard works. We were laughing so hard coz some of us can be so creative in drawing something that we can't really guess what he/she is trying to say, hahahhah. It was fun though. Lord I thank you for your blessings to me and my cell members in making your birthday known to people. Happy birthday Lord Jesus!!


Turkey marinated overnite.


Baked in the oven for about 3 and half hrs.


Isn't it beautiful??!!


All the food on the table, ready to be served!!!


Another specialty, Pork sausages in apple sauce, very nice, prepared by Caressa.

No comments: