Monday, December 25, 2006

CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

Yesterday was Christmas Eve, and COHS was having an English Christmas Eve service at 10pm. So surely everyone have to dress at their best for the Lord. For me, I don't have new clothes, but still I wear my best shirt and pants for the nite. The only new thing I got is, me new Spectacles! I got the spec last Wed. but I planned to start wearing them last nite. Well, it sorta got a bit of attentions from friends around coz having this new spec with a little twist of new style. So far the comments I got was favourable. (heh).

The service was good. It's been a long time since I see Christina Yeo danced. Last nite she danced with a group of youths during the opening service. The dance was good and eye catching as the dancers doing some cool steps and dances, something new for the COHS. For me that's the highlight of the event. (will post their pics later) The church was packed with people, the regulars, non-regulars and also 1st timers.

After the service, was bout 12am already. So me and my cell members, and a few other friends went to Ah Teng's place for supper, and "secret Angel" gift exchange!!! My cell members were excited about the gifts they were going to get, guessing what will they get and from whom. It was fun, hilarious and enjoyable exchanging gifts, with new twist, to guess who bought the gifts they ordered. (will posts the pics soon) For me, Ivy bought the gifts for me, got a tooth brush, candy and Nike Socks, just as what I had ordered, hehehe. I bought Alfie a drum stick bag, which is one of the list he wants. Reason I chosen the bag over the others is because I'm looking forward to play in church band with him someday soon, hehehehe. Our supper was porridge, teow chew style. Why porridge? Well I guess because we'll be having big feast at dinner later on Christmas Day, so we be kind to our tummy for a while, hehe.


Me new glasses


Me wearing me new glasses



The starting event of the service, the dance by the youth and Christina Yeo (can u see her?)


The 3 enjoying themselves. hehehehe


Yay! Free gifts!! Decorated candles given away to all who attended the Christmas eve celebration, even youths and children.


Me and Jack, glad that the service ended Joyously,..."phew"!


After the service, straight to Ah Teng's place, for Secret Angel present exchange. Look at all of us holding our gifts!




Me showing off the gifts that I got.


Ding's turn. He got a RED shirt.


Ah Teng got himself a WHITE shirt.


This is me 2nd presents for Christmas: tooth brush, candy & Nike Sox.


Me helping our to prepare the porridge. Yummy!!

No comments: