Thursday, December 21, 2006

Dream DREAMS- of gold dusts!!

Last nite's prophetic seminar was good and had a big impact to my life. It's about living up to your dreams. Dr. Paul Ang said that God gives us dream even when we were young. But are we able to live up our dream? I once had big dreams for my life, but since teenage days, I stopped dreaming and wondered around. Now it's time for me to dream again, as it can be a catalyst for my life. Lord Jesus, guide me in my dreams, that I can be mighty tool for you. Mould me again, that I can be more like you. Let me move on from my past failures and the start believe in You wholeheartedly, so that I may face successes, all in Your name, AMEN!!


Talk by Dr. Paul Ang....


Everybody paid full attention, awesome and powerful message.

No comments: