Tuesday, December 19, 2006

19/12/2006

The prophetic seminar was good. A big hit to my heart. Need to always think the positive side despite my weaknesses that I have and that bothers me. Jesus looks at the potential, not the weaknesses. I too need to see the people the way Jesus did, both fellow Christians and non-believers.


After the seminar, hunger sets in, so we headed off to "Island" or "ai-ren" to get a bite. They have this "curry - kon lo mee", reminds me of the food I had when I was studying in Inti College, Nilai. One of the stall in the cafeteria serves good curry kon lo mee, which the meat were wild boar. But in Island was chicken meat. It's ok, but cannot beat the ones I had in my old college.


This afternoon after lunch with fellow church friends, went back to office, and one of my colleagues offered me a lollipop. It was a Chupa Chups XXL with chewing gums inside! As far as I know, I think this is the 1st time I had a candy that BIG, really XXL! I was wondering how to enjoy this big lollipop. It was strawberry flavour, which it tasted very strong and sweet. It took me almost one and half hour to finish it and then spend bit more time in chewing the gum.
The candy was ok, but I don't really like the gum, doesn't taste good, have this bitter taste, maybe the rubber thingy. The smell of that flavour really strong, some colleagues walked past by me while i was enjoying the candy and they paused and asked where this strawberry smell came from, and I took out my candy and showed it to them "nah, from here", hahahaha.


The look of it in my side cheek. If I do this all the time, I'm sure I'll look like chipmunk/hamster with baggy cheeks, hahaha!



Having hard time trying to finish the candy.


PRETTY CANDLES

Last nite went to church to help in wrapping candles, for the congregation as Christmas gift. Have to wrap about 1000 pcs!! But I was late to reach there to help. Supposedly I planned to skip it, but one of my cell member really good in making me guilty, in the end I go and help them. (heh) Ah Teng! I'll remember U!!


Look at them busy gluing and wrapping the gifts.


Sample of the candles. Quite nice as a gift,...don't u think so? I'm proud my cell members willingly helped to wrap these gifts,..heheh.....showing the spirit of Christmas!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mou..wah..nice or not the curry kon lo mee?..i miss the one in kl also la..ehhe..must go try lo some day..hehe

Sabrina Woon said...

Haha.... that time you very free is it? Hehehe..