Sunday, December 17, 2006

BARBEQUE NITE

Last nite had bbq dinner, for my bro and his friends visiting Labuan. We woke up at 6.30am to go to PASAR to buy some stuff for the bbq. Been quite a long time since I went to the market. I remember I used to go there often with my mom when I was in primary school. She does the buying and I'm the "trolley", hahaaha. But I do learn some tips on how to buy good and fresh food. So yesterday I do the buying and my bro and Siew May were the "trolleys", hahaha.


After the shopping at the market, we went for breakfast. Had nasi lemak at a stall in Sea Sports Complex. That stall is famous for this dish. A bit pricey though, but the food was good. Been a long time since i visited that stall.


Lamb chop!! I do the marinating and my bro did the dirty work, mixing them up!!! The lamb was good, really exceed my expectation, everybody loved it. (I got the recipe from the Internet, that's why it's good, heh)


Squid!! And again, i din do the dirty work, just do the marinate. hahaha.


Small squids.

Dinner was good, I think everybody enjoyed it and also the fellowship. Farid is back in town. Glad to see him again with his family. His daughter grown up, look more like him, (hopefully not a joker like him, heh) Will catch up with u soon man!!!

This coming week will be a SUPER busy week. Need the LORD'S strength!! My cell group's carolling, prophetic nite, a cell member's home blessing, band practices for this coming Christmas(including sketch rehearsal), and Christmas cell group harvest dinner. Dear Lord, bless me, my cell members and everybody who are involved in these coming events. Give them strength and encouragement to serve You with JOY and PEACE! AMEN!!!

No comments: