Sunday, December 17, 2006

THE INTERCHURCH CHRISTMAS

The Interchurch Christmas was ok only. It was not as good as the previous years' Interchurch Christmas. The crowd only start to flow in almost at the last minute. I really thought that it would not be much people attending this event as when it was 7pm I can only see about 70% filled up the hall.
The testimony shared by our ex minister of health was strong and encouraging. Hope it touched many lives and have the conviction to know more about Christ.
From Wednesday till Friday itself was busy preparing for the interchurch. I was involve with the handling of the "follow light". Some people called it "moon light", it's where I shine the round, distinct white light to the speaker, and the performers of the sketch/drama done by COHS team.


On Wednesday, went to the Basel Church to see them doing practices and also for me to observe what to do in handling the lights. Been years that I visited the Church. The church installed air-condition, and few minor renovations. Impressed.


On Thursday nite, the rehearsal. You see the "follow light"? I was handling that equipment(heh)


On the DAY, me and Leon together handle the "follow light". It was smooth, and cooperative work with him, great! (pls ignore the sneaker bar, didn't have dinner bah)


During praise and worship, was good and the dancers were like angels and they are good!


The crowd!!

It was a tiring nite. After the event, me and friends, as usual, move all the equipments that belongs to my church (COHS) back to the church. Those "follow light", amps, drums, stage. Those are heavy man! Overall it was ok, working together with fellow friends was enjoyable and rewarding. Hope more people will have the fire like them so that we can together work hand in hand for the goodness in Christ. No matter what you do, I'm sure God will see and appreciates your serving for the Lord. Remember, your rewards will be stored in heaven!!!

No comments: