Thursday, December 21, 2006

My first Christmas present

Today in my office, me and my colleagues were having this Christmas present exchange day. only 8 of us interested in this present exchange thingy. Why we had it today? Coz tomorrow some of us started their annual leave. when we came into the office early morning, we gathered our presents and hid them behind some client's files, so that other's who are not joining this gift exchange won't notice them, don't wanna make them left out, hehe. I bought a mini JENGA game, hope u know that game. It's a stacks of wooden puzzles that each one of us will take turn to take each of them out of the puzzle one by one and stack it up. The person who drops the whole puzzle looses.

The PRESENTS!!!

Each of us drew lots to see who got who's gift.

The owner of the gift presented the gift to the drawer.

This is the gift that I got. I think it's the heaviest among all the gifts. Wanna know what's inside? scroll down.

All of us unwrapped our gifts that we got. All of us were so excited!
This is my gift. Picture frame and a couple of tea cups with saucers and spoons. Looks cool. What do u expect from a RM15 budgeted gifts? (hehehe)

New hairdo

That evening, straight after my work, me and my bro planned for a new hairdo. Well, coloured our hair to be precise. Me and my bro dyed our hair RED. Not bright red, but.........red.(heh) It was the 1st time that me and my bro did our hair at the saloon. A bit costly, well, there's 1st for everything! We went to our regular hair dresser in FP, and well, he did quite a good job. Both of us are satisfied with the results. Wanna see our hair? U'll see them when you see them. (heh)
My hair-dresser working on my hair.
After the coloring, they put this round turning thingy to heat up my hair. I guess it's a way to make the coloring process faster and effective.
My bro, excited bout it. (heh)
After the long hairdo, we went for dinner, with my sis and Siew May. This was what I had, ABC rice, YUM!!

No comments: