Friday, November 17, 2006






WORD OF THE DAY

Tonite's cell group (CG) was good, had good time with my fellow members in praise & worship, games, words, and refreshment. Today's WORD was "Four things to be desired in your life". This topic is sort of a back to basics for us Christians in building up our faith towards being more like Jesus. These desires have opened up my eyes in a way that to remind myself everytime I face struggles within me. (From Ephesians 3:14-21)




  1. Desire to be strong in LIFE


  2. Desire to know the Love of Jesus Christ


  3. Desire to be led and guided by God the Spirit


  4. Desire to Worship the Almighty God


These are 4 basic desires that every Christian required to have in order to maintain our faith in Jesus Christ. I can say it's a complete package as a guide for us to live in this world full of temptations and evil deeds. Wanna know more? You know who to call, hehehe.



Apart from the WORD, the refreshments were good!! Yum! Got banana choco cake, "make ur own" mini burgers with salads, Italian seafood tomato soup. See how they enjoyed the food, (including me!) Oh yeah, Kah Seng from FCC is in town to give free guitar lessons to the COHS members, and he visited my CG tonite. Glad to have him in Labuan to bless us!! Will post his pic to, promote him, hehehe.



Oh yeah.....I want to dedicate this BLOG to the LORD JESUS CHRIST!! May He continue to give me wisdom to make this blog a tool for His service and testimony.(is my grammar rite?) Well from time to time I will share words of wisdom from the Lord so tat I can be in a way to inspire you readers and to know Jesus Christ (JC) more.

3 comments:

Sabrina Woon said...

Heloooo..

Anonymous said...

wow...is a holy bloggie!!

SaDdNesZ.jc said...

oh no... Ayam Alim nih...