Wednesday, November 15, 2006







Z710i(black), W710i(white), Z610i(greenish blue)


Decisions, decisions, decision! Now I got a hard time deciding which phone to get. Reason I wanna get a new phone is not to show off lah,(he he) but one if it is blogging! Imagine having a good built-in camera phone and u can take pics in any unusual events or happenings that you can share though your blog at the end of your day! The 3 models ur seeing rite now have picture blogging capability, so i can just take a pic, put some text, and send to my blog rite away thru my handphone! Aah, the sweet sweet technologies. There's nothing better than a blog posts with pics / videos to compliment the text that u typed. Pure text blogs can be a little boring, just read and read and read........(head fishing liaw).......oops.....where were we......


Oh yeah. The phones, i'm stuck in deciding which to get soon, hopefully in December 2006 (so guys, be patient with my blogs with the non-originals pics from me). So any handphones fanatics wanna give comments between these 3 models that you reckon me to get? I will ONLY choose either W710i, Z710i or Z610i. If there's not much comments, in the end I might settle for Z610i (for 3G's sake!).


You realize that all models are flip phone(clamshell) type. I never had flip phone before, so I'll give it a try, no harm wat. And also i migrated from Nokia to Sony Ericsson, reason is....I like music, and surely SE does give a good job in producing good sound out of the phones they produced, salute! So everybody, comments are welcome!!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

er...W710i?..coz include 512mb o..others dun have right?..eh u want 3g for waT?..u wanna move out from this island izzit?..by time 3G reach labuan yr fon spoiled dy lo..hahaha

donald said...

anonymous, u really think that 3G won't reach Labuan in 2-3 yrs time? If not, then I guess I'll get another model then, tat is W710i, hmmmmmmmmm....

Devaraj Landon Barker said...

If i were you, will choose 3G haha!!..=D frnt view cam all...fuhhh..=p=p

Anonymous said...

2-3 yrs?..i not sure..but how long has 3g launched? and it still only available in klang valley and penang.(future i dunno la) but if u like to take pics of yrself...then no harm take the 3g one lo like wat devaraj said. :)

Anonymous said...

call up maxis or celcom and ask them when 3g will launch in Labuan?

Anonymous said...

mou mou!!...labuan got 3g dy...so u can take yr fav 3g fon la.haha

donald said...

eh......all the anonymous ppl, if u dun mind, I appreciate if u can type ur name, or nickname also can so tat i know who u r, or else I'm confused, hahaha, Thanks a lot wo. Are you sure Labuan got 3G ar?