Thursday, November 23, 2006

Sorry i haven't been posting for the past 6 days, as I've been busy, or keeping myself busy. Christmas is coming, and the busy-ness for Christmas is starting to take effect. Inter-Church Christmas, Cell Group carolling, Christmas day programme, and more are coming up and I'm involved in most of the events.

The past 2 days had practice and recording for the inter-church Christmas presentation / performance. COHS is presenting a simple sketch, yet meaningful. Wanna know more? come and join the event on 15th December 2006 at the Financial Park convention hall!!(or auditorium?). Me and my cell members were doing the recording for the characters in the sketch, but we're not acting in it, the youths are the actors /actresses. It was smooth and quick! All finished in one day! My cell members say that my voice very clear and good English, can become teacher,(foating) what a coincidence! I'm going to be a teacher for the next 2 days (Fri -Sat) for the J Kids Camp in COHS! Well hope that my students will behave well so tat I won't get headache while looking after them. (training my anger face) Praying for a heart of PETIENCE and LOVE! Will post some of the happening pics af the J Kinds Camp in a few days time.

Work was ok, at times was a patience testing time. Like that show BOILING POINT in MTV. But minus the 100 bucks. sigh.....Gotta have patience!!! (won't tell you more/detail, it's sensitive to talk bout work in the blog, don't wanna get myself in trouble!!) Hope you readers can pray for me to have a strong and patient heart to face my everyday work, with full attention and love to all my colleagues. Gotta learn to LOVE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

teacher donald!..hows yr teaching sessions?...chellenging?..haha..dun worry bro, God will provide what u need, all the best in yr work.

donald said...

Teaching session was ok la....better than I expected, will post bout it later ah...