Thursday, November 30, 2006

J KIDS CAMP(24-25 Nov '06)

The camp was good. After having the camp for so many years, the respond is still good. Over 200 kids signed up for the camp. As I said earlier I am the teacher for the camp. This is the 2nd time I became a teacher. It's really challenging, but also interesting in a way. I like to observe their behaviour, it's hilarious sometimes looking at them.

My students are 9 yr olds. 4 boys and 6 girls. They are young, energetic, and naughty (most of them). One couple always fight over the side seat for 2 straight days. The boy always get the side seat until one time the girl bully him and take his seat.(I dunno how she did it) I can't believe the boy got bullied by the girl!! Yes, he cried :*( Mau kasi kahwin tu dua. No matter how young they are, nvr expect them to be goodie goodie type, they are always up to something bad. HAHA. But no matter what, kids are equally important to experience God's love as they are the future leaders. I must learn to accept and show love to the kids no matter how challenging it is.

My assistants were Kenneth Wong and Brenda Shak. Glad to have them in my class, and they were helpful to me. Always listen to my instructions(he he). Will post my class pic as soon as i got them.

No comments: