Thursday, November 30, 2006

SUNRISE!! SUNRISE!!



It has been months since I didn't do any crazy stuff with some friends already, is it age catching up on my maturity/mentality? Well i got the opportunity to watch sunrise last Tuesday!(28.11.06) Was told to meet in church at 5.30am!! That means 5am have to wake up. Don't you think it's crazy?? Well, Ka Seng wanna get some good pics on Labuan sunrise, so we agree to help him out. Pictures below are the attendees. (he he)




We all point at the sun.





All posing for the camera!



This is one of the primary school outdoor games that I played during recess or free time. Really brings back the old memory!! We had nothing to do after watching the sun rise. So I thinked of the old games I played and I drew that game. They said it looked like button mushroom, hahaha. I instruct them all to play along at least for one round till they get a fault, so all played except Soo Jean, ankle problem I think.






Look at me playing it at sunrise! (hhahahahaha)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow mou..so cool ha got to see sunrise..haha..geng a..5.00 then straight to work?..keke..

donald said...

No la. go breakfast......till bout 7am then go home and clean and change la. Long time din do tis liaw, hahahhah.