Friday, December 01, 2006

A treat for my ride

It's been a long time since I did some minor improvements / enhancements on my car. (and no MTV pimp my ride in Labuan, haha) Now I finally have the chance to do so as I saved up some funds for it. I sent my car (30.11.06) to tint the windshield and change the steering wheel. (don't ask me the price) So far I'm happy with the tint. It's GOLD, which it matches with my car's exterior colour, and don't worry, it's JPJ approved. (he he)



Look at the reflection!!

My new steering wheel. Not original though, but as long looks good, it's alright. ;)


Do u see GOLD?? (and also me)

That evening me and few friends went to Layang Layangan for SUNSET. Also to bring Ka Seng to see the sunset. But the weather is cloudy, so the sunset is not tat clear. (too bad). Had coconut and enjoyed the fellowship, Lord I thank you for FRIENDS!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drift Drift!..haha..wow mou yeng wor yr car..can race liaw haha..eh last tue go sunrise..now pula go sunset..romantic juga u all..haha..

donald said...

Gila.....cannot drift yet la.....wait till I do enhancment on the suspensions, turbo and NOS....hahaha...

Devaraj Landon Barker said...

HAHAHA!!...and don make new movie called "Labuan Drift" staring MOu MOu and Friends at Layang-Layangan..HAHAH!!!..=p=p
drift by the beach...awwwww....