Tuesday, June 02, 2009

KK trip May'09

My car in the ferry. 1st time to drive my car to KK. So excited!!

With some friends together attending the wedding for tomorrow.

Playing cards, as usual. To kill the travelling time to Menumbok.








Lunch @ Penang Village, 1Borneo. The lunch was good. Halal of course, that's the bad part, hahaha. But overall still good.

Appetizer

Main dishes



Hotel room @ Tune Hotel. Paid around RM97 for 2 nights. Quite a good deal for me.





Window view. Not bad!!




View of the shopping mall, 1Borneo. Only bout 1 yr old, the mall is badly built. There are lots of carpet patches around the floor of the mall, due to cracks to the tiles. Bad, really bad. When other new malls open, I don't think I wanna travel far to 1Borneo just to do shopping. I bet there are better malls out there, opening soon.

Yam cha @ Old Town cafe








Steamboat dinner @ foodcourt,1Borneo














Ice-cream dessert @ Archdeacon John's place




Late supper @ Damai





Rev. Timothy Sng @ Ps. Soo Jean's wedding day



Random shots with friends






After that we head to Warisan Square for some walking and shopping


Bought Masks for myself, persuaded by the ladies below, sigh.....try try lo...

Shop till drop? or till dry?


After that me and bro went to Tanjung Aru beach.


Nice beach view. A lot nicer than Labuan.









Those bunch for bikes below are from Labuan. Yeah, one of them is my colleagues. They have those gatherings for the fans of Harley Davidson brand.

Back to hotel for light supper.


Next morning, time to head back to Labuan. A big cup of coffee to kick-start my day!

View of the hotel @ 1 Borneo

No comments: