Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yari Yara 3

Dinner @ Pulau Labuan Restaurant (18/2/09). Fellowship with my fellow cg members and friends. Did not manage to take the main dish photos, but the dessert is something really new for me. I'm not sure if i remember having them in the past, but that nite really got my attention. It was peanut butter soup thing(not sure what it's called in Chinese). It was almost like those bread spread peanut butter, but diluted. Really nice!!! But mind you, one bowl is enough, very heaty. No JOKE!!

Samuel really enjoying it, hahaha.


Chap Goh Meh dinner (9/2/09). Me and CG members dinner gathering, last day of CNY celebrations (15th day). Fellowship was good. Nice atmosphere, NICE food. Look at those bountiful of food!! Got KFC and Pizza Hut somemore.



KFC

Pie+ice-cream, nice dessert!



Fishing outing (30/1/09). With my bro, Leon and Leonel @ Alfred Lim's place. Enough of CNY visiting and EATING, need to relax and do things I love to do, fishing especially. Fishing at the seaside has it's risk, no fish. But fishing at the pond, especially at Alfred's place, can almost guarantee a catch! So put down the risk and go for the pond la!

Wohoooo!! Decent big fish!!

So many fishes we caught. I think I caught almost half of them. I'm the winner of the day, hahaha.


Mr & Mrs Justin Koh's wedding banquet. They held the banquet @ Ah Ban, A.K.A Goldfield Restaurant. Justin got married back in the U.S., as far I remember. Congratulations man!! Happy for you. Will post up their pic later on, haven't get my hands on them yet.

The menu, don't ask me, I can't read.




No comments: