Tuesday, March 10, 2009

CNY eve dinner 2009

Normally me and my family would be having our CNY eve dinner at home. But since left me and my bro, so we decided to skip the cooking and head to Grand Dorsett for the dunner buffet, CNY theme. Cooking dishes for just the 3 of us at home is a little troublesome, and smaller portion. Time for new experience, eat out.

Grand Dorsett offered CNY theme buffet, which the food was good. The place was almost packed with Chinese, which, like us, lazy to cook at home and eat out instead.

Table decoration.

Candle light, romantic eh. he atmosphere was just nice, not too bright and not too dim.

Mom

Bro

And me. Met a few of my CG members there too, lazy to cook and eat out, like me, hahaha.

Appetizers and soup

Main course

Side course, a must have Heineken.

Desserts.


Got a free personal organiser from my company wit my name on it, sweeet...



My bro got me a 4gb memory card for my digicam. I feel that my current card (2gb) is not enough, so get another 4gb card, which costs RM35 only, CHEAP!!!

No comments: