Friday, March 27, 2009

Changing bass guitar strings (9/3/09)

My bass guitar is about 1 yr 3 months old now. It's time to change the strings as the sound is getting poorer and out of tune easily. I read the tutorials on changing the strings from the website. I even read few more times to get familiar and make sure I don't screw up the new strings when I change them. It's not cheap!!!



My new strings


See the worn out strings




So you're convinced already that I should change the strings rite? hehehe

The new strings. My bass guitar is a 5-string bass, so it's bit costlier to change compare to a normal 4-string bass.




Took out the old and clean the frets and the wood.


Polish polish polish!!


Tadaaaa,....new string finally! I didn't do any mistakes, phew!!

New Look! And definitely, NEW sound!

Wohoo!! Can't wait to try it out....

No comments: