Monday, November 24, 2008

Pre - JKids Camp 2008

This year's JKids Camp I'm helping out in the kitchen team. It's my 1st time. Previous I've been in Security, teaching and assistant teacher. I like to try out new things. Since I like food, why not helping out in the kitchen? hahahaha......

Preparations on the nite before. Stage were set up, teachers preparing their teaching materials.

Busy busy......

Trying hard to understand the teaching material?


I went to the kitchen, setting up. We're gonna feed 300 people, students and volunteers combine. Won't be easy I tell you.

Testing the gas stove.


Pasting the class groups on the floor.


Another view.


After setting up everything, we, as a team, prayed. It's important to pray as we prepare for the coming 2 days. Surely will be busy. I'm not only in the kitchen team, but will also taking some pictures for the children's handicrafts and games session.


Misc pics taken during the preparations

My bro just got back from Subang.


Testing out my camera.


This is the sample pictures that I will take for the children's handicraft.


After the preparation, me, bro, sis and friends went for Yam cha and late supper @ Tanjung Aru


The stalls serves wide range of coffee and tea. CNI brand wo.....


Fellowshipping


Another view


Ordered nasi goreng ayam. It was ok, but I think got other better food. They stall serves wide range of food. Should have asked what is their specialty.


My bro had nasi ayam. The chilli sauce was good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog