Monday, November 24, 2008

JCo donuts

A dear friend of mine kind enough to get me a 1/2 doz of donuts from Subang. JCo donuts, quite a new and famous donuts around now. Surprisingly it's widely accepted by the Malaysians. The company originates from Indonesia. Very smart of them to venture their business abroad. I'm sure they are doing good currently and will continue to do good in few more years to come. It's typical of Malaysians that we will tend to get bored of it after a certain period, unless JCo is smart enough to continue to evolve to be more creative in order to continue to capture our eyes and appetite. That's how business is in Malaysia. Nothing lasts long if it stays the same.

The box


The donuts, I'm not sure each of their name, but they all tastes good.


Another view, with my new camera.


The Bite, it's fluffy in the inside, I guess that's why people love them, easy on the mouth and stomach.


Another angle of the donuts.

No comments: