Friday, July 11, 2008

Seafood FEASTING (8/7/08)

After tiring gym exercise, went home and hungry. So I cooked seafood!!! Tuna fish and the freshwater prawns the we got from the Holy Cross missionaries. The prawns I cooked drunken prawn, hehehehe, steady leh, my 1st attempt. The tuna I sort of grilling or searing, also my 1st attempt.

I bought yellowfin tuna from the wet market, recommendation from Ah Teng. He say in Japan it's quite a good seafood meat, which can also eat raw if very fresh. The real market actually cost a bomb. But in Labuan only RM13/kg, which is about the average price for good fish.


The prawns were drunk before I steam them


Mom stir fry the vege, must have vege in your meal ah, keep healthy ah.....


My tuna!! I marinade them for a while before searing them. (recipe from the Internet)


Yum, very nice looking....... I used Chinese cooking wine, which actually taste a bit too strong. should have used "tapai" instead, giving that sweetness, which I actually preferred. Nevermind la, next time will use tapai, hehehehe.


Yum!! Itadakimasu!!!!

No comments: