Friday, July 11, 2008

PRAWN FEASTING (4/07/08)

My mom got quite a fair bit of fresh water prawns from the Holy Cross mission team and also dry prawns. I'm not sure she got it for free or not. But I know she had it coz she went to mission with a group to Kuala Sapi (in Sabah) and somehow all of them got the prawns today. Not bad man. The prawns were very fresh. I quickly take a handful and cook for my dinner!! heheheh



My ingredient for my prawn dish


See how big and fresh!!


I cooked sweet and sour prawn.


Nice leh,.....too bad no share for u.............oledi in my stomach.


Another view of the dish


Juicy. Well the texture is not what I expected. As I used to eating sea-prawn, the sea-prawn meat are firm. but this prawn was very soft and squishy. Not firm meat, a bit mashy type. But the taste is still good. I'm sure it was rotten, hahahahah. Overall was good. Thank you Lord for the food yum yum!!!

No comments: