Friday, July 11, 2008

LOUSY DAY (24/6/08)

Was really a lousy day, made me feel so stupid that night. Before my working hours up (before 4pm), I got the news saying that the petrol stations are gonna go on strike for 3 days. Some even say up to 2 weeks!!! That's the 1st time I hear such rumours. At 1st I don't really wanna believe it coz it sounds so impossible. In the meantime I notice that my car fuel tank only left about RM10-15 worth of fuel, which could roughly last at the max 2 days. But, dun care la, left the office and went for badminton game with my CG members. They also knew about such rumours. On the way to COHS, the Petronas Petrol kiosk was packed and Q-ing long line!!! Wat the, really tat serious ah????

After my badminton game, I initially decide to go home, not wanting to fill up my car, but still, the cars were blocking the road because of them Q-ing up at the petrol kiosk!!! Celaka, since I have to get myself stuck at the jam, I might as well Q up to fill my car too. I was using the road towards Sekolah Teknik, nearby there got a petrol kiosk. The jam started really far away nearby the Peladang there. Aiyo!!!! So long!!! All the way my car was on 1st gear, seriously, 1st gear!!! U know how long it took me to eventually fill up my car? 2 HOURS. Yes, 2 FREAKING HOURS!!! Almost loose my patients. Not only I wasted my time, eventually my car also almost failing me. It's engine was vibrating like nobody's business when I drive. Have to send to the workshop and spent RM100 to fix it. Pissed man. The worst thing is, it was just a rumours!!!! WTF!!!! (excuse me for my language, can't help it). Made me feel really stupid ler. Who started that rumour really hebat. Repent man, I tell again,....REPENT!!!! (hehehe)



See the long Q...........sigh......made myself breathing carbon monoxide the whole 2 hrs. Had to off the air cond and wind down the glass to save gas,...........sigh,.....SIGH!!!!

SIGH!!!!!!!!

No comments: