Friday, July 11, 2008

FAMILY DAY (22/6/08)

The family day was great. Better than I expected. But I didn't get to play the game, coz I was the game master at one of the stations. I was posted in Chimney Point. Sorry no pictures ler, too busy with the event and forgot to take some. At my station, they participants only need to take pictures. I'm the photographer and they need to do 3 posts:- emotions, superheroes, and kung fu style. It was fun and funny, seeing them doing the poses for the camera. It was an easy tasks for them, but I do make sure they pose properly or else I won't take the pics, hahahaha.

Dinner was great too, everybody was busy fellowshipping, even though the food were not really adequate, guess got hungry ghost. We are supposedly to pay RM10 each for adult and RM5 for kids for the COHS to arrange the food. Wat to do......

The prize giving ceremony's atmosphere was HOT and HANGAT!! People cheering around, thsi and that. Wat an atmosphere!! Never thought that everyone are so into it. Tha church was packed! Waiting and wanting to know who's the winner.

Overall it was good, shall we have it again next year? hmmmm.....we'll seee,....but.......I will choose to participate, not helping out,.....got it!!!!?? hehehe

No comments: