Saturday, June 09, 2007

A treat for my FEET (28/5)

Me, and my friends went to do a foot massage in town. I never have any massages in my whole life. I think, I'll start with a foot massage 1st, since Lionel Wee insisted me to go, hehehe. I tell u ah, we didn't do any hanky panky stuff ah, just in case you're wondering.
The place is nice, as we enter the shop, we were greeted by the host. They asked what type of massages we want, tried to offer us with those more expensive massages with herbal thingy and sort. In the end we just opted for a simple foot massage, just for a try. then we're ushered to a room, which can hosts 7 guests. We're seated and given hot small towel to sort of clean our hands and face I guess. As big size I am, so a bigger sized man was assigned to "serve" me, hahahha. The room is a bit dark, which I think is good, to keep your profile low, and make us feel more relaxed. A medium sized TV is hung up for our entertainment, or i think it was a diversion for us from feeling the pain from the massage, hahahah.

The light condition of the room. Sorry for the poor pictures, coz it's a bit too dark. if u can't see them clearly, forget about it then.


My friends, having fun being "served", hahahahah.


Ouch!! not too hard!!! kick you then u know, fly to ASB then u know. hahahaha


The experience was good. Not as bad as what I thought. Maybe I'm healthy, that's why not much pain. I did feel pain, in only certain part, not the whole course of it though. We get to learned which part of the foot connects to which part of our organ. I didn't remember much, guess i din pay attention to them. May go there again for the fun of it, if anyone wanna go with me, anyone?! hehehehe.

No comments: