Saturday, June 09, 2007

My Last Day (25/5)

It was my last day in Cheing & Associates. Never would I have thought that I'll be leaving the co. that soon. I planned to stay for at least maybe 3 yrs or more. But I think God has other plans for me. Though I learned a lot from this co. to be more independent and discipline in a sense where I do my work under very minimum supervision. I think God put me there to teach me to be a better person, more discipline, not taking things for granted, to work together as a team, and more. Time to move on.
My senior really sad that I resigned. We were good as a team, really worked our heart out and produced outstanding result, but mostly because of her dedications and understandings which I can say surpasses a lot of people these days. I wish my senior, as well as all of the C&A staff, success and blessed life.

Missed my table, and of course the lappy, hehehehe.


My last dinner in C&A, triple-decker sandwhich!!


I took some of this prawn fritters that my colleague ordered. Good food rite, for OT dinner.

No comments: