Sunday, January 28, 2007

"Old Town" Ice blended coffee (21/01/07)

I bought this old Town 3-in-1 coffee mix from a supermarket. This coffee mix is a good coffee. A bit pricey, but hey, it's good!! I don't know the real background of this company, but I heard it's well know in Ipoh and parts of west Malaysia. Well, I think it's believable, consider how GOOD the coffee is.
It's been a while since I have ice blended coffee. So what the heck, use this coffee mix to satisfy my craving man. Since it's a good coffee, so I think it could make a good ice blended coffee. Of course I won't compare it with Coffee Bean or Starbucks, it is out of their league.

This is wat I was using, good Ol' Town coffee mix.


Ice cubes in the blender, and pour the mix into the blender, slowly......


Poured in some water. Not too much though. one small cup of water for every packet. But I made a mistake but putting in too much water.


Now......BLEND IT!!


Looked like Coffee Bean / Starbucks ice-blended coffee rite?? hehe


What do u think? looks nice? Well, I put too much ice and water, so it tasted a bit plain, don't have that "strong" coffee taste & smell. So it's a failure! Will try this project again next time, and when I get the rite measurement, I'm sure I'll make some for you all, hehehehe. *wink wink*

No comments: